Randstad Italia Inhouse Services is currently recruiting a Business Unit Controller Office Assistant for a high-profile international client based in Frascati (RM).
The postholder will be in charge of all administrative tasks in support and under the direct authority of the Head of the Office, including the followings:
· Data collection, extraction from various Corporate applications (e.g. SAP) and from various internal sources, data consistency checking and coherence analysis
· Compilation of reports with inputs from various contributors for review and finalisation by the Business Unit Controller
· Editing and configuration of complex financial tables and spreadsheets in Excel
· Supporting the monitoring of the financial resources managed under the Cost Centres, from their implementation in SAP to invoicing
· Dealing with external Contractors and the Finance Department as needed
· Web-site maintenance and editing
· Preparation of organization charts and Office processes flow charts
· Supporting the configuration management processes within the Office
· Responsible for documentation management (SharePoint) and other documentation/administrative tools (e.g. DMS, etc)
· Supporting the preparation and conduct of internal and external audits on the Office
· Participating in the organisation of events (e.g. workshops, conferences) and meetings.
The ideal candidate shall be in possession of:
· Bachelor or equivalent qualification in Business Administration (or Communications), with relevant experience
· Highly proficient in MS Office packages (e.g. Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.) with experience of high level Project Administration tools for data/documentation management and general administration (e.g. SAP)
· Excellent planning and organisation skills and attention to detail
· Good communication skills
· Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team within the boundaries of assigned tasks and a stringent schedule
· Initiative and motivation to perform to high standards in a demanding environment
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships internally and externally
· Knowledge of administrative and financial processes and experience with SAP
· Proficiency in the English language (spoken and written)
· Knowledge of another European language would be an asset.
The successful candidates will be offered a very competitive contract and salary package, commensurate with skills and experience.